Friday 18 December 2009





Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you fell you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?



When I first started my preliminary task I had a few basic skills which would enable me to complete the first task, from this I developed my skills in photography from using the digital cameras in a less skilled manner to being able to produce better quality images using rules a learnt from reading professional photography books, I have learnt that using natural light is better when taking a photo as it allows for a sharper quality image compared to that of one using artificial light. I found this information useful after completing my preliminary task and decided to take my main tasks images outside, where I could get as much natural light in the image as possible.


From the start I had almost no knowledge of how to use Photoshop to its full capability and struggled when creating my preliminary task, but by using guides which were easily located on the internet I was able to advance my knowledge greatly developing techniques in how to create these magazines.




I think that i have learnt more about how different audiences are targeted by the media and i feel i have adapted to these conventions of targeting audiences as shown by my preliminary and my main task.






No comments:

Post a Comment