Thursday 17 December 2009

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?




I fell that from my research into different distribution companies that my magazine would be best suited towards being distributed by The Bauer Media Group (http://www.bauerverlag.de/) . This institution already runs two of the most successful music magazines on sale at the present moment, Kerrang and Q magazine.


As well as being the distributor for Kerrang and Q magazine they also own large stakes music Television (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Box_Television) This runs all the major music channels such as Kerrang, Smash Hits, and Q.


By The Bauer Media Group publishing my magazine I feel that it will be able to be taken to its maximum capability because it has all the necessary assets to promote my magazine to its intended audience. The Bauer Media Group has previous experience in promoting a magazine of this genre and I think it would benefit them and my magazine well to distribute it.




Please leave your comments
Thanks
This is the contents page i have created for my magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment